Alliance provides excellent workers compensation and work injury services to support the injured worker. Our physical therapists determine current physical limitations and provide evidence-based treatment for improved endurance, flexibility, and strength.
People who have been injured on the job have a unique set of circumstances. Alliance physical therapists will develop a treatment plan that is specifically targeted for your circumstances and injury. Goals are created in your workers compensation Initial Evaluation, and our team of experts will help you achieve these goals.
Workers Compensation with Alliance
- Locations around the nation for convenient service
- We accept all workers’ compensation insurances
- Provide extended hours for treatments, including early morning and evening appointments
- Schedule you quickly, sometimes offering same day appointments when able
- Communicate with involved shareholders in a worker compensation case on a regular basis for necessary updates
Services We Offer for Workers Compensation Patients
- Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (select locations)
- Work Conditioning / Work Hardening (select locations)
- Ergonomic Risk Analysis
- Onsite Employer Services
- Industrial Worksite
Work Hardening/SMART Program
We work with employers, case managers and insurance companies to provide comprehensive work health services focusing on:
- Injury Prevention
- On-site Physical Therapy
Pre-Employment Assessments focus on determining whether an individual is physically capable of performing a specific job to proactively minimize the risk of injury. In the past, employment decisions have been based on stereotypes or medical conditions such as: age, gender, “healthy” appearance, arthritis or degeneration as seen on X-ray, high blood pressure, etc. None of these are good indicators of an individual’s physical capacity to actually perform a job. Pre-Employment Assessments use specific, valid, job-related tests that measure the individual’s physical abilities.
What are the employer’s needs when hiring?
- To comply with all federal legislation
- To hire healthy and productive workers
- To ensure workers are placed in jobs they are capable of performing
- To prevent and reduce injuries and associated costs
We work closely with safety professionals to identify where and to whom musculoskeletal injuries may occur. We then customize educational programs to promote a safe working environment.
Our prevention programs include:
- Employee education and management to recognize musculoskeletal risks
- Identifying ways to eliminate risk
- Increasing awareness through education to minimize accumulated physical stress of the job
- Providing customized stretching/warm-up programs to target the muscles employees use most throughout the day
- Ergonomic assessment and training including workstation set-up
On-Site Physical Therapy
We provide complete rehabilitation management for patients who are injured or experience acute or chronic pain while at their place of employment. A multitude of services are offered to expedite the patient’s full return to functional activities, including their return to work. Our staff of physical therapists works directly with patients, employers, physicians, and other health care providers to deliver the best possible patient outcomes allowing a fast but safe return to work.